Last Modified: August 23, 2019
This Website is offered and available to users who are eighteen (18) years of age (or the applicable age of majority, if greater than eighteen (18) years of age in your jurisdiction) or older and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from the Website.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website.
- Link to, mirror or frame any portion of the Website.
- Cause or launch any programs or scripts for the purpose of scraping, indexing, surveying or otherwise data mining any portion of the Website.
- Use the Website in any unlawful manner whatsoever.
- Otherwise use the Website except as expressly authorized herein.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: [email protected]
Company name, Company trademarks, Company logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Website by completing a Notice of Alleged Infringement (containing the contents described below) and delivering it to Company’s agent identified below in this Section. Upon receipt of the Notice of Alleged Infringement, Company will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the Website.
In accordance with 17 U.S.C. Section 512 (“DMCA”), the Notice of Alleged Infringement should include: (a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work; (b) an identification and location of the copyrighted work that such party claims has been infringed upon; (c) a written statement by such party that it has a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner, its agent or the law; (d) such party’s full legal name and contact information, such as mailing address, telephone number or e-mail address; and (e) a statement by such party that the above information in such party’s notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that such party is the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf (or authorized to act under an exclusive right under copyright).
A Notice of Alleged Infringement should be submitted to Company’s agent: Keegun Selley, with Accord Marketing and Management, Inc., d/b/a Accord Group, in one of the following manners: By e-mail to [email protected]; by mail to 100 Techne Center Dr. Suite 125 Milford, Ohio 45150; or by phone to 513.448.1230.
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your Notice of Alleged Infringement may not be effective.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
The Website may display reviews of our services originally posted on third party websites (collectively, “Reviews”). We may modify, add or remove the Reviews feature from the Website from time to time in its sole discretion.
You understand and acknowledge that Company does not have any responsibility for such Reviews, including their legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness. We may remove certain Reviews for any or no reason in our sole discretion at any time without notice to you.
We generally do not review Reviews before they are displayed on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of any objectionable Reviews after they have been displayed. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding Reviews. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this Section.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT COMPANY DOES NOT CONTROL, ENDORSE OR ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY REVIEWS AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY REVIEWS.
If you believe that any content on this Website violates your copyright, please see our Copyright Policy above for instructions on sending us a Notice of Alleged Infringement. Where applicable, it is the policy of Company to terminate the access of repeat copyright infringers.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services, including Reviews. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
The website from which you are linking, or on which you make certain content accessible, (“User Websites”) must comply in all material respects with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Websites must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties (including for Reviews), these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Website is based in the state of Missouri in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE AND ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES. THE SALE OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BY COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES TO YOU, WHICH ARE NOT MADE THROUGH THE WEBSITE, SHALL BE SUBJECT TO SEPARATE TERMS ENTERED INTO BETWEEN YOU AND COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT COMPANY IS NOT MAKING ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ON THE WEBSITE REGARDING ANY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS IT OR ITS AFFILIATES OFFER FOR SALE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES OR EITHER OF THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, SHAREHOLDERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS OR AGENTS (“COMPANY PARTIES” AND EACH A “COMPANY PARTY”) BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, RELATED TO, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING REVIEWS, OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING IN ANY OF THE FOREGOING CASES ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL AND LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE AND EVEN IF SUCH COMPANY PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1789.3, Company provides users of the Website with the following notice: You may report complaints to the Consumer Information Division of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at 800-952-5210.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure or delay in our performance of any obligation hereunder if caused by an event outside of our reasonable control.
“Including” means “including without limitation” and does not limit the preceding words or terms. The words “or” and “nor” are inclusive and include “and”. The singular shall include the plural and vice versa.
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Secured Roofing, LLC, an Ohio limited liability company, with an address of 100 Techne Center Dr. Suite 125 Milford, Ohio 45150.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: [email protected]